I’m a big huge fan of bulleted lists… I seriously use them so often that they’re in my lesson plans, on my whiteboard, and all over my cooking blog.
So, in no particular order, bullet points about OptiFast so far:
- Powder shakes in the blender > ready to drink shakes
- Ready to drink shakes > “blender bottle” powdered shakes
- Strawberry shakes taste like my childhood… in that “when I had strep and had to take penicillin” kind of way.
- A squirt of lemon juice makes the tomato soup truly tasty.
- A shake of parmesan cheese would make it better
- Whoever said that mixing vanilla powdered shake mix with root beer to make a “root beer float” must never have had a root beer float from Oberweis.
- I wish I could say that my extra time that’s not being used cooking or grocery shopping was being used for something productive, like exercise. Nope. Extra time means more crocheting. Giant granny square blanket, here I come!
- Fruity-smelling Yankee Candle melts keep me sane. McIntosh and Meyer Lemon in particular.
- I get to school much earlier now that I don’t stop at Starbucks.
- I can wear my jeans for much longer now since they actually FIT.
- I’d still really love some salmon sashimi and some roasted vegetables
- I have a new yoga app on my iPad that I may actually bring myself to try.
- I still can’t handle more than 2 fiber gummies.
- My favorite bar is the chocolate one, closely followed by the berry one, and lastly, the chocolate peanut butter one. This is shocking to me too since peanut butter is a food group.
- I drink between 70-100 ounces of water a day, yet I’m not always running to the bathroom. Thank you Teacher Bladder!
- I get a little thrill every time I look at my progress graph… it’s over there —-> in the “progress” page.
- I may have made 7 different progress graphs before I was satisfied with that one.
- I’m truly grateful that this program exists, that the staff of my center is so awesome, and that I have such supportive family and friends. Adam has been particularly patient with this whole thing!
- Ok, I think that’s it now.