I know I know, it’s been a while. (Sorry especially to my one student reader, B, I know you like, LIVE for this)
That whole “living not blogging” thing has been going on; there really hasn’t been too much exciting happening in OptiFast land. I haven’t done a bullet point list in a while, so why not do one today…
More things I’ve noticed/experienced since beginning OptiFast:
- Students have started commenting that I look different. They’re middle schoolers, so I know they’re not BS-ing me!
- While I still have a lot more energy, I’m still really sleepy at the end of the day, but then can’t fall asleep. I guess it’s a catch-22, huh?
- I still don’t really like the “shaken in my cup” shakes.
- I’m really sad when I’m out of bars.
- I cooked chili for my husband the other day, and I realized that I miss the process of cooking more than the eating. Weird for sure.
- I’m still in awe of the amount of free time I have that is not occupied by food-related thoughts. My only one this week so far? Hey, I need to grab a new book of checks by Thursday.
- I noticed that I ran up the stairs this morning and wasn’t out of breath for the first time in 2 years.
- Hubby says my “boob to belly ratio” is less than 1:1, which for someone built like me is MAJOR.
- Family functions and going out to eat aren’t nearly as difficult as I thought they’d be.
- I still really want some salmon and brussels sprouts. Hmph.
A dose of kitten: